Free, live webcast from the 2014 Johannesberg Summit live May 12-13, 2014!
The Johannesberg Summit is THE meeting place for research leaders in Wireless and Mobile ICT. The summit is an annual forum to discuss trends and the long-term future. Interesting talks from industry leaders and leading academics are mixed with panel discussions with a broad perspective on technologies, services, business and policy models that may have an impact in the long-range evolution of the industry. Topics are not limited to visions on wireless technologies and network architectures, but include future user behavior and requirements, novel services and applications, new business models as well as policy and regulation. Catch up on what’s hot and what’s not in wireless ICT!
All talks will be broadcast live and will also be available for watching later in our archive and in our Youtube channel. All webcasts are free of charge and do not require any registration. Panel discussions will be summarized in the form of video interviews with the panelists that will be available after the event on the Summit website.
Welcome to an exciting event!
- Jens Zander, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology, co-chair
- Magnus Frodigh, Ericsson Research, co-chair
- Mischa Dohler, KCL
- Gerhard Fettweis, TU Dresden
- Liu Guangyi, China Mobile
- Mauri Honkanen, Nokia
- Petri Mähönen, RWTH Aachen University
The event is organized by:
- Wireless@KTH – http://www.wireless.kth.se
- Ericsson AB, http://www.ericsson.com
- EIT ICT-labs http://www.eitictlabs.eu